Gunships how to acquire

DonWild

Renewed my sub just before Starfighter launch, but apparently not soon enough to qualify for Gunship. I can see how I can upgrade to better Scouts and Fighters, but is there any way to get a Gunship? Have been thru most screens, don't see any way to acquire one.

Thanks...those Gunships are a pain when you're flying a Kamikaze Mosquito...err...a Blackbolt.

Gunships are the easiest ships out there to kill. However, if you want to stop getting killed by them, get in a habit of not flying in a straight line. Or if you have to fly like that, use speed boosts or some form of evasion skill.

The slower and straighter you fly, the more chance there is of you being killed by a GS defending an objective.

Trust me. In my GS, when im defending an open sat, i simply hide by an asteroid and pick off the stragglers. Only if i see teammates swoop in, do i step up a gear and start using lead on shots to disable the ships so my teammates get an easy kill and therefore cap the sat.

As a blackbolt pilot it is YOUR job to stop me doing that.

Edited by renegadeimp

Thanks...those Gunships are a pain when you're flying a Kamikaze Mosquito...err...a Blackbolt.

You couldn't ask for an easier kill. Fly directly at the gunship and pop extended evasion, unload blasters and rocket pods the whole time, boom dead gunship in seconds. Only the smartest ones realize they're in trouble and boost away and by then they are already crippled.