PvP lvl 50 Armoring, is a way to get it?

Lokai

So have another thread about pvp armoring and how armor sets are locked in, as far as armoring goes. so curious if anyone has found a way or place to find or get pvp armoring? because as far as i can tell pvpers got screwed over and are going to be faced with the " clones everywhere " syndrome since we cant remove the armoring mode from pvp gear.

Is there pvp armoring?. Doesn't armoring just have the stats cunning and endurance on it? Or any base stat + endurance?

is pvp armoring but as far as i can tell its locked on gear atm, meaning we are stuck wearing what ever gear the devs deem we have to wear. Also no is a pvp state expertise which is only found on armoring mod itself, which we cant get as far as i can tell.

Edited by Lokai

is pvp armoring but as far as i can tell its locked on gear atm, meaning we are stuck wearing what ever gear the devs deem we have to wear. Also no is a pvp state expertise which is only found on armoring mod itself, which we cant get as far as i can tell.

That's really dumb, I have no idea why they locked it, makes no sense. I've been having so much fun with moddable gear, especially the medium armor meant for sith warrior :p

That's really dumb, I have no idea why they locked it, makes no sense. I've been having so much fun with moddable gear, especially the medium armor meant for sith warrior :p

Because they want us to win the lottery for every piece of gear. If you could take the Armoring pieces out, then you could get unlucky and get 5 boot patterns,and still take the armoring out and put it into 4 other pieces and have a full set, without ever having received actual pieces. Sans the set bonuses but still top level gear.

Because they want us to win the lottery for every piece of gear. If you could take the Armoring pieces out, then you could get unlucky and get 5 boot patterns,and still take the armoring out and put it into 4 other pieces and have a full set, without ever having received actual pieces. Sans the set bonuses but still top level gear.

Make the armoring chest only if it's from a pvp chest, same for the rest, not that hard.

Edited by scrynen