The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Warhammer

SithDogofWar

I really like the way new weapons have been introduced into the game via cartel coins such as; the AXE, crossbow etc. yes I am aware that they are not really conventional weapons such as the saber and blaster but they can suit the odd character here and there. I myself have one on one of my characters.

I would how ever love to be able to get my hands on a Warhammer via the same way ie. Cartel coins, or any way for that matter. I have a character who would look really good with one. I wont be levelling him from 10 onwards unless I can acquire one of these. I do hope this can happen sometime in the not to distant future. Cheers

I knew i would receive a critic as there are many around who cant help but put there two bobs worth in.

But i do receive many messages and whispers on how good i done my toon up as i play HULK. I chose to use a n Axe for him as it wasn't going to look as good with a saber. I have since created Thor and just need a Warhammer for him. Maybe that will shed some light as to why i started this topic. Perhaps i should get my guild on here for encouragement to get one as they wanted me to do another toon like Hulk up...