[BUG]MCR-100 Droid

Zohkar

Back in May I completed the secret droid achievement in which after you complete you got a in game mail with a droid attached to it. At the time it said if you completed the achievement, got the mail but didn't get your droid that you should fill out a in-game ticket. That ticket filled out on 5-9-13 # 8904035, basically said it was being forwarded to the development team and closed out. I would like to know if anything has come further from this because I seen someone that had their pet out today while waiting for a Xeno raid to start.

It's not the first time I never found out what happened to a bug that gave a item as a reward, as I have several times gone into a 16 man raid and was rewarded 8 man level loot. Since it's physically impossible to have more then 8 people in a 8 man raid, the answer was it would be esculated to development and closed out. I know I've killed the Behemoth many times and still can't get the hard mode version for the achievement which has cartel coins tied as a reware for doing all the hard mode flashpoints.

Edited by Zohkar