Voss Ambassador Robe Still bugged.

Darthzann

Will the Voss Ambassador Robes (reputation item) be fixed - as of now there's still a graphic bug/flaw in the upper (chest) as the sash (not belt, but sash on the chest item) on the chest piece goes down through the Leggings item, and blurs in and out of item constantly. ( almost the same flaw as the preceptor vestments robes when they first came out) :)

Funny enoug the same bug goes for the voss social robes, but not the Contraband voss robes.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/593/uaks.jpg

Hoping of a fix soon as it's really not bearable to wear :(

Edited by Darthzann

Bump.

Same goes for any helmet headgear you wear that goes transparent through the hood of the robe.

I know a quick fix or you throwing of a solution is not an option, but could you at least confirm that you are aware of the bug, and perhaps give an estimate to when it will be fixed??

Bump.

Call me stubborn or stupid to expect an Bioware support answer, but this is around the 5'th bug report i've written/send, without a response. And as a paying customer and monthly sub, i expect a response when a flaw/bug is found and pointed out. ;)

As written before i don't expect a solution asap, and perhaps not even a response doing the holidays, but i will continue to bump this thread every day until a response checks in. I would like to now whether or not Bioware are aware of it, whether or not its gonna change in the near future, or if its known, but not something their gonna fix :)

Best hopes, and a happy new year :)

Edited by Darthzann