PvP Guilds?

Inmyheart

Is it even worth trying to make a guild with high xp requirements? oh the ponderings of a lvl 3 who smoked 2 diff lvl 9's this afternoon. insta-sub from me (LOL duels).... inquisitor B E A T D O W N from WoW's STRAFE-KINGS FROM THE MATRIX "zez" I WOULD NAME MY GUILD <GSO> FOR GET SH*T ON and we would be all about the ganks. the areeeena cya + end ya crew of merk'ty merkdom!! we would rofl at the gucciswag'ers and surpass even the larger guilds! PEACE & inv me to a guild im signing on NOW for next 7hrs lvl 3---> gotta get up! hit me up quick.:eek:

i need a guild for extra xp i assume? as well as a friendly gchat :D

Edited by Zezwins

Is it even worth trying to make a guild with high xp requirements? oh the ponderings of a lvl 3 who smoked 2 diff lvl 9's this afternoon. insta-sub from me (LOL duels).... inquisitor B E A T D O W N from WoW's STRAFE-KINGS FROM THE MATRIX "zez" I WOULD NAME MY GUILD <GSO> FOR GET SH*T ON and we would be all about the ganks. the areeeena cya + end ya crew of merk'ty merkdom!! we would rofl at the gucciswag'ers and surpass even the larger guilds! PEACE & inv me to a guild im signing on NOW for next 7hrs lvl 3---> gotta get up! hit me up quick.:eek:

u w0t m8

no one from my guild(s) invite this guy

stated reason(s): poor grammar and lack of comprehensibility