Guild leadership & Sub Expire

DarrthXanadu

Ok, so i've been reading on the site about how non subs can't lead non free to play guild. But my questions this. What if i became a sub so that my guild was no longer free to play? Do i lose leadership of it once my sub ends? Or do i keep it? I really gotta know before tomorrow whether or not i gotta pass the guild off to someone for a while or not.

It will auto pass to someone who is subbed. I just pass leadership to a friend before my sub lapses so that I don't have to worry about anything, and I can get leadership back without issue at any time whether subbed or not just by telling them to pass it back to me.

Losing your guild, because you lost subscription, kind of a slap in the face from ea, but oh well xD

Thanks, now i know how to fix it :3

Then leadership bounces from person to person until they log in. So if everyone cancels then it will go to someone until that person logs in then it bounces randomly to another. Seen it happen.

Thanks, I was wondering because I have a one-person guild for all my toons. With the bank to make transferring stuff easier between them.

Edited by Sadishist