Looking for guild

Ennoia

I recently came back to SWTOR about a month ago and looking for a guild. I mainly do questing, leveling, and GSF. I play both factions and am looking for a guild on each side. I would like to join a guild that does GSF, PVP, Flash points, and raiding together. As of right now I am not looking to do raiding but more then willing to help out if need someone. I just want to find a home with people who enjoy grouping and doing the things mentioned above. I will check back here to see if anyone responds.

My chars I play the most often as of right now are Dracian a Sage on Republic side and Destro a Agent on Imperial side. I am currently not geared because I have just returned and been focusing more on leveling and having fun. Not expecting anyone to gear me either just looking for people to have a fun time with. Please feel free to contact me in game also. Thanks guys and have a great day.

Edited by Ennoia

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi Ennoia, we at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly guild/community and have people on daily on the Republic side. There are a number of us always interested in running dailies, Flashpoints, Galactic Star Fighter and just hanging out in Teamspeak. Our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday but we do not have strict attendance requirements since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). We are currently working on 8-man Hardmode Operations and even 16-man when enough people show up for raid time. If you still need to gear up we run Story Mode Operations on Wednesday nights.

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info, read our charter, register and apply!

I recently came back to SWTOR about a month ago and looking for a guild. I mainly do questing, leveling, and GSF. I play both factions and am looking for a guild on each side. I would like to join a guild that does GSF, PVP, Flash points, and raiding together. As of right now I am not looking to do raiding but more then willing to help out if need someone. I just want to find a home with people who enjoy grouping and doing the things mentioned above. I will check back here to see if anyone responds.

My chars I play the most often as of right now are Dracian a Sage on Republic side and Destro a Agent on Imperial side. I am currently not geared because I have just returned and been focusing more on leveling and having fun. Not expecting anyone to gear me either just looking for people to have a fun time with. Please feel free to contact me in game also. Thanks guys and have a great day.

Check out <Emperor's Hammer>! We are a PvE focused guild that also does progression raiding. A bunch of us also do GSF and PvP so you won't have trouble grouping with anyone. We are very social, we primarily use our vent channel and a bunch of us hang out there on a daily basis.

Anyways, if you're interested, check out our website (which is linked) and sign up for an account. Thanks to the ENJIN ultimate plan, we have a chat module on site, and officers of the guild are almost always on (myself in particular). Get a hold of me (Ezria) and we'll chat! Look forward to hearing from you!