Starfighter quests

Kayanarka

I played the game in beta for a bit. I have a level 9 jedi knight. I came back and subscribed for starfighter. I want to do the introduction quest and the dailies. It has been difficult finding good info on these. So far I have learned that you get them from the pvp console in the fleet area. You get to the fleet area by going to the interplanetary shutlle on the 2nd floor of the jedi temple. The pvp console is located near the pvp gear vendors. I am not allowed to use it. I think I need to be level 12 and have completed some starter quest. This is all I have learned so far. Can someone please fill in the rest or correct me please. Edited by Kayanarka

I played the game in beta for a bit. I have a level 9 jedi knight. I came back and subscribed for starfighter. I want to do the introduction quest and the dailies. It has been difficult finding good info on these. So far I have learned that you get them from the pvp console in the fleet area. You get to the fleet area by going to the interplanetary shutlle on the 2nd floor of the jedi temple. The pvp console is located near the pvp gear vendors. I am not allowed to use it. I think I need to be level 12 and have completed some starter quest. This is all I have learned so far. Can someone please fill in the rest or correct me please.

I havent checked it myself but as fas as i know, there should be a GSf Console on the starter planets too.

But in any case, why not just play the actual game for a bit? It would take you an hour or two to finish the starter quest and be able to use it.

Edited by AMightyKnight

I played the game in beta for a bit. I have a level 9 jedi knight. I came back and subscribed for starfighter. I want to do the introduction quest and the dailies. It has been difficult finding good info on these. So far I have learned that you get them from the pvp console in the fleet area. You get to the fleet area by going to the interplanetary shutlle on the 2nd floor of the jedi temple. The pvp console is located near the pvp gear vendors. I am not allowed to use it. I think I need to be level 12 and have completed some starter quest. This is all I have learned so far. Can someone please fill in the rest or correct me please.

You can access the PvP terminal at level 10.

As of now there is no "intro" quest that will tie in gsf with the ground game in terms of story. You'll have to wait until the full release come Feb when they'll introduce a level and character neutral flashpoint that fills in GSF back story.

For now you can just play GSF and make up your own backstory for the time being.

I think he means the "Introduction to Galactic Starfighter" quest. It's a one shot quest that rewards about 1,000 fleet req after one game. I've done it on two toons and it comes from the PvP terminal on fleet. I suspect you need to be level 10 to access the terminal as that's the minimum level for the ground PvP quests the terminal also provides.