Stream is LIVE!!!

niceguyy

You guys are offline at the moment, but I'm following your stream now. I would love to see guild play on GS! Can we actually hear the audio of your guild as they coordinate? That's what I am interested in. I actually payed for slots on mumble and absolutely no one from my server is interested in playing GS with free (for them) voice chat. I posted it here and someone got offended for absolutely no reason. BIG SHAME really because in my opinion you cant really play GS to its full potential without better communication. Scouts are not scouting let alone reporting anything, some of them might set off a beacon. Gunships are camping calling themselves "snipers" or "tanks" and not "BOMBERS" so they are not attacking their targets and forcing Scouts to carry the extra burden of attacking sats, when their role is to scout and distract. Strike ships are not defending the gunships and everyone just seems to be doing their own thing as the more experienced simply rack up kills.

Anyways, looking forward to learning some good teamwork tips from you guys. Developers, should pay attention to these videos, because we desperately need built in voice chat capabilities, now that we have GS.

Edited by HiddenPalm