So, apparently this isn't an exploit?

Essence_of_Light

huh did not know so many people would steal my idea, and did not know this could get so many cc's up until an hour and a half ago, can we get a developer comment on this... I don't want to get banned and I will stop if it turns out to be an exploit.

huh did not know so many people would steal my idea, and did not know this could get so many cc's up until an hour and a half ago, can we get a developer comment on this... I don't want to get banned and I will stop if it turns out to be an exploit.

This ^. Can we please get a yellow post in here? Because I asked some friends ingame and they said they said it wasn't an exploit and was perfectly fine to do. Combine that with the fact that other people on the forums are doing it, I thought it'd be safe. Hope we get some answers soon! :D

This ^. Can we please get a yellow post in here? Because I asked some friends ingame and they said they said it wasn't an exploit and was perfectly fine to do. Combine that with the fact that other people on the forums are doing it, I thought it'd be safe. Hope we get some answers soon! :D

the devs made it this way, I think its working as intended though obviously they did not intend for people to use it like this. I think they are going to shut down all the threads and give us a warning soon

I'm afraid the developers have already left for the day (and I can't blame them since they had to get up early today to make sure the patch and event went well), so I suppose this thread won't be deleted until tomorrow.

From what I heard, they are aware of this bug and are planning to remove any rewards that were mistakenly awarded to accounts who referred existing subscribers.

Your friends may be eligible to participate in the Friends of Star Wars: The Old Republic program if they do not already have a Star Wars: The Old Republic account or if they are previous Subscribers who have been unsubscribed for 90 days or more.

It's a exploit, I suggest you edit out the link or you may be facing a possible ban.

The line you have quoted HAS BEEN REMOVED from the main page, it is only in the FAQ. Half of the player actually have to been banned.

yeah I am deleting all this stuff anyway. I did not know this was not working as intended thought it was working as intentded, yeah sorry devs

There are certain things in life that you just get a feeling arent working right. Some people choose to play it safe, and other people choose to ignore that feeling and take advantage of the situation. It should be pretty obvious to anyone with common sense that Bioware doesnt intend for people to be able to rack up thousands of cartel coins for free so easily. Why should that be obvious? Because Bioware makes money by selling cartel coins. Its just that simple. So if someone chooses to take advantage of this situation, when it so obviously isnt working correctly, they deserve the full weight of whatever punishment comes their way. Edited by The_Grand_Nagus

There are certain things in life that you just get a feeling arent working right. Some people choose to play it safe, and other people choose to ignore that feeling and take advantage of the situation. It should be pretty obvious to anyone with common sense that Bioware doesnt intend for people to be able to rack up thousands of cartel coins for free so easily. Why should that be obvious? Because Bioware makes money by selling cartel coins. Its just that simple. So if someone chooses to take advantage of this situation, when it so obviously isnt working correctly, they deserve the full weight of whatever punishment comes their way.

This reminds me of the GW2 bug where max level items were miss priced and people went nuts buying them. Then the ban hammer came and people got pissed and went nuts. They explained if it looks to good to be true it probably is and taking advantage of it and not reporting it is ban hammer worthy.