Gudarzz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. ill unban you on twitch if you keep your dignity

2. its sick

3. thats mean

u don't heft to be mad. hmm id like like 10 mil I mean ur not gonna play after all we can work out the deets pm me LOL

sorry guda u right I leave now.

Thread officially hijacked. Thanks for pooping on any form of positivity that could have resulted from this post.

Ask some of the players here who BRAG ABOUT THEIR PERSONAL WEALTH yet are nowhere to be found when it comes to giving it to a good cause

^ Useful and realistic suggestion related to the topic of this thread because I love guda and his good causieness (pronounced K - Ausie - Ness)

Edited by PacifismActivist

I'll merc you in the fkn mouf

touch me once shame on me m8 touch me twice get your fkn ninny rdy for a str8 boppin

lmfao. suggestions for new games to play? I don't like MMOs generally only liked star wars cuz you can pvp all day and cuz there are lots of abilities and strategies in pvp and 1v1 or 1v2+ situations. Played bf3 a lot and warcraft 3 a lot before this.

wildstars looks too comic-y for me... might be down with bf4, everyone from bf3 moved over and battlelog is connected.... anything else worth trying?

lmfao. suggestions for new games to play? I don't like MMOs generally only liked star wars cuz you can pvp all day and cuz there are lots of abilities and strategies in pvp and 1v1 or 1v2+ situations. Played bf3 a lot and warcraft 3 a lot before this.

wildstars looks too comic-y for me... might be down with bf4, everyone from bf3 moved over and battlelog is connected.... anything else worth trying?

WoW is what most of ITK and myself are playing, don't do FF, Wildstar is going to be subpar, ESO is going to be the best joke since Swtor.

I've been slaving over Dota 2 more than anything else. It keeps my busy.

Edit: Starcraft 2 is always a good time waster.

Edited by JamesBalla

WoW is what most of ITK and myself are playing, don't do FF, Wildstar is going to be subpar, ESO is going to be the best joke since Swtor.

I've been slaving over Dota 2 more than anything else. It keeps my busy.

Edit: Starcraft 2 is always a good time waster.

my buddy gave me a free code for dota 2 AGES ago (maybe 1-2 years ish), I played the original dota in wc3 back when gambler was a hero (this was in like 2005 lol), I might check that out. I haven't enjoyed a storyline in any game since wc3 RoC and TFT, so all I'm looking for is PvP/Online/Quick queues.. My best bet is probably bf4, although I did enjoy swtor PvP a lot until it got boring and repetitive.

why didn't bioware make new maps for the same games, like a different shaped hypergate, a civil war that's not just left/righ/center, a novare that's smaller and less triangular, a new huttball map would have been amazing... I've been playing for almost exactly a year and all they've added in my time is 4 arena maps which are tiny and which rubberbanded me like hell for their first few weeks of release. Such wasted potential, thats all they would have needed 6 months ago to keep the majority of people from quitting (majority of PvPers that is).