Sub, Former, preffered, and F2P players READ THIS

Sangrar

Is this some kind of exploit or working as intended? I could use some cartel coins too, you know, but this doesn't sound exactly...legitimate.

I did not even know I could make cartel coins off this up until it happened, but still according to the thing many of my referees became subs so yay! Helping out the Old Republic!

heh if i showed this to any of my friends and asked them to come back they would just laugh at me turn around and walk away... no one i know that played this game before will ever come back and the ones that haven't played it wont even give it a try.

heh if i showed this to any of my friends and asked them to come back they would just laugh at me turn around and walk away... no one i know that played this game before will ever come back and the ones that haven't played it wont even give it a try.

still apparently many have

Here in this post you are even boasting about the cartel coins you got. Even though some people were already subs.

While he did apologize, I tend to agree. along the lines if it's to good to be true it probably is. And getting massive amounts of CCs is clearly "too good to be true" territory. It doesn't take a burger flipper to figure out the results aren't intended.

Now he's not as bad as that guy who posted in every class forum, I certainly hope BW drops a GW2 type ban on people that are purposely exploiting the bug. And just wait to hear the I didn't know cries. Yet for some reason every threaded started has a misleading and shady title to it to get people to click the link. :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.