Negative ticket case number?! I can't delete it and my other tickets arent being addr

KarmaForce

This credit spammer was on the fleet spamming every 5 seconds use /say and there was no option to report spam, only harassment. So I filed it as harassment and ignored him.

Now the case number for that ticket is like -70072736162 and it's been there for a week with open status so I tried to close it out and I keep getting an error message.

This is driving me nuts because this game messed up my class story mission by only having 11 out of 12 enemies for the bonus mission. The mission advanced automatically when I entered a room hoping for #12, I then tried to run out of the instance to reset the phase but that ended up causing me to fail the part of the mission I didn't want to be on, thus advancing me further!

It happened to my gunslinger on balmorra or whichever planet has those annoying teleporters

I tried to reset the quest, but this mission is 2 quests in one. I was advanced to the second quest automatically.

I hope I don't have to call them. Especially when I'm at work and I have to go through who knows what to get this taken care of

When someone is speaking using the /say command, instead of having an option to report spam, it's replaced with an option to report spam instead.