This game is "NOT" going to fail.

Varaten

People complaining that the game has too much story, and people complaining that the game doesn't have enough story. The internet makes my brain hurt :(

I am not complaining that there is not enough story.

I could just see why certain people would think that the voice overs are gratuitous for some quests.

I could just see why certain people would think that the voice overs are gratuitous for some quests.

There are a few tasks with written text. And I have seen a few quests that were short enough to make you go "huh?", so I can kind of see the point there. But to say that there are a lot of them, or that it is really 'gratuitous'? The merchants are fully voiced, so why wouldn't quest givers be as well?

There are a few tasks with written text. And I have seen a few quests that were short enough to make you go "huh?", so I can kind of see the point there. But to say that there are a lot of them, or that it is really 'gratuitous'? The merchants are fully voiced, so why wouldn't quest givers be as well?

I didn't say they were gratuitous; I said I could see how people could feel that they were.

I played WoW for a few years and I can tell you that I never read my quest log. All I did was go to the next spot that my map told me to go to. Well the voice overs actually make this game interesting and yeah they can get old at times but you don't have to listen to them. I just wish everyone who sits there and whines about how this game isn't WoW, Guild Wars, or Rift would just go back to playing there respective games in peace. Basically haters gonna hate and the best thing to do is just ignore people who complain. Some people actually have valid points but its pretty much just "why is this game not 100% perfect at launch"? It's not going to be and I didn't expect it to be but it is pretty damn good for just being launched.