The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Carbonite Slab Pet

Hendar

So when you capture bounties you get this pet following you. I was surprised they didn't add them as a companion pet that you could get at the bounty supply vendor. It would make a fun companion pet, could change it slightly so it looks different from the captured bounty one. It would be great for RP and just in general it looks cool!

• 7 months later...
At bioware they listen to the communty, they listen so good that when you ask for a humanoid in the carbonite as pet they give us a animal pet into the carbonite in a future cartel pack !

They listen, but sometimes have to make compromises to unrealistic or impractical suggestions. And it does make sense that the carbonite 'pet' would be of a pet, haha.

At bioware they listen to the communty, they listen so good that when you ask for a humanoid in the carbonite as pet they give us a animal pet into the carbonite in a future cartel pack !

Did you honestly think they would make a human sized pet?

Stop, and think for a second...now ask yourself...was that a reasonable expectation?

Hum, it's all ready implanted in the game !!!

When you do the bounty hunters mission and you use the carbonite grenade, what does follow you ?

A humanoid in the carbonite !!!

So yeah they could have put it as reward in the BH vendor or in a cartel pack.

I'm a rp player and it would have been great for my BH character to use in rp.

Hum, it's all ready implanted in the game !!!

When you do the bounty hunters mission and you use the carbonite grenade, what does follow you ?

A humanoid in the carbonite !!!

So yeah they could have put it as reward in the BH vendor or in a cartel pack.

I'm a rp player and it would have been great for my BH character to use in rp.

It's implemented as a temporary thing tied to a quest, just like there are a few other quests (like the one on alderaan imperial side with the rebelling noble, or the one with the force sensitive jawa on on tatooine, or the kilik joiner, again on alderaan) that have an actual npc following you around, tied to the quest.

Permanent pets will always be small, and they should stay that way.