Tatooine War 12/13/13 Video

Strawberrry

Okay guys, yeah, he doesn't keybind. Obviously he's gimping himself, but let's focus on the positive here, please. Sometimes im disgusted to be a part of this elitist community.

Anyways, great job man! I enjoyed watching the video and praise you and your guild/friends for stirring up some REAL OWPvP in SWTOR! Great job and keep it up!

Got some guildies together, and some pugs, on Tat last night and raided... shiz what's that Pub outpost by Zaroshe called? W/E, we raided that for about two hours last night. Was some of the best fun Ive had in game, and something I'll be trying to get going on a somewhat regular basis. Also, took some vid footage I will eventually compile and make a youtube channel for. Keep an eye for The Outlaws, and beware when our Wrecking Crew assembles :p

Got some guildies together, and some pugs, on Tat last night and raided... shiz what's that Pub outpost by Zaroshe called? W/E, we raided that for about two hours last night. Was some of the best fun Ive had in game, and something I'll be trying to get going on a somewhat regular basis. Also, took some vid footage I will eventually compile and make a youtube channel for. Keep an eye for The Outlaws, and beware when our Wrecking Crew assembles :p

lol if only I was there.

I thought so lol

WHAT!? I went home after work and straight into game without checking forums. I never check them at home since I can play the game, which is preferable to forum PvP :p

I accept your challenge. I'm only 51 on this toon, but I don't mind fighting uphill if you are max level. You'll need the advantage :p

I will be skulking around thorazan this weekend. Starting tonight/this afternoon. Earliest would be around 4-6 pm central. I will also fight you and whomever you bring along at the same time. There is no challenge too great that I will not face it, no matter the outcome! :cool::mad:

Edit: Be prepared to be publicly shamed. As I will be recording any encounters I have with you, and any of your cowardly crew ;)

2nd Edit: my ability to plan game time ahead, or play for significant periods at a time is limited as my responsibilities are vast and time consuming. We should keep this as an open challenge between you and I, and The Outlaws and... whatever your guild is called... Lemonsquares or something, right?

Edited by VulgarMercurius

WHAT!? I went home after work and straight into game without checking forums. I never check them at home since I can play the game, which is preferable to forum PvP :p

I accept your challenge. I'm only 51 on this toon, but I don't mind fighting uphill if you are max level. You'll need the advantage :p

I will be skulking around thorazan this weekend. Starting tonight/this afternoon. Earliest would be around 4-6 pm central. I will also fight you and whomever you bring along at the same time. There is no challenge too great that I will not face it, no matter the outcome! :cool::mad:

Edit: Be prepared to be publicly shamed. As I will be recording any encounters I have with you, and any of your cowardly crew ;)

2nd Edit: my ability to plan game time ahead, or play for significant periods at a time is limited as my responsibilities are vast and time consuming. We should keep this as an open challenge between you and I, and The Outlaws and... whatever your guild is called... Lemonsquares or something, right?

eh id love to see the recording lol