Dire Warmaster Body Armor has a Serious Glitch

TacticalAce

I have submitted multiple tickets on this issue but I have to be sure that this issue is known by customer service. The Dire Warmaster Armor has a graphical glitch located on the piece that hangs over the pants in the front where it is static no matter waht. Here are some problems that arises.

-In cut scenes the front piece stays static when my character walks anywhere or moves, so it creates a stretch effect where the piece is physically where my character started in the cutscene but my character is somewhere else causing the armor to stretch the material.

- When Im on speeder it stays static so it looks very weird in some cases such as the czerka pod racer.

-It happens with pretty much everything sitting animation, walking in cutscenes, getting on mount etc. Whenever my character moves with any animation the glitch happens. In some cases it actually looks inappropriate and Im going to leave it at that.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Im going to keep reposting this until I get a response acknowledging this problem. Thanks

EDIT/UPDATE: The bug seems to be rooted in the Body Type 1. I recently changed my appearance to Body Type 2 and the bug is not visable

Edited by TacticalAce
add picture

I have this set, and I don't have this issue. I think this is a visual issue on your part. graphics, settings. etc.

Can you show me pictured proof because there are other armors that look the same but are not this armor. Also there is no way possible that its a problem on my end because people in game has confirmed seeing this issue as well. Either way I still need a solution.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.