Sundering strike

Azuwrath

Hello,

I was just wondering about sundering strike debuff. As i was running a flahpoint with another guardian, I noticed I can also see him having is own armor debuff count on the mob.

So i was wondering does the 2 debuff stack and if they stack how do they stack together.

Thanks

Edited by Azuwrath

The combined effects do stack. If you have 5 stacks, and another Guard has 5 stacks, that's essentially 10 stacks of the armor debuff. However, your SS does not refresh the timer on his debuff and vice versa. That means if yours expires because you missed SS, your debuff goes away and you have to build it back up again.

The combined effects do stack. If you have 5 stacks, and another Guard has 5 stacks, that's essentially 10 stacks of the armor debuff. However, your SS does not refresh the timer on his debuff and vice versa. That means if yours expires because you missed SS, your debuff goes away and you have to build it back up again.

I was curious about this, forget to test it on players in a ffa pvp zone, it may show the debuff on the NPC (Trooper needs vortex's for something in some speciality) but, will it actually do 20% x2? Confirmed? Speculation? Interested!