Mouse Freezes Randomly in Game While Using Teamspeak

Humpmeimapilot

Hello all,

I have found some threads talking about mouse jerking but not so many on the mouse freezing. Here are my specs:

Intel i7 4770k

Nvidia GTX770

16gb Ram

Logitech G710+ keyboard

Generic Optical Wired Mouse

Plugged into USB

I have Teamspeak 3 on while playing with the Overwolf program as well. Some days the mouse will not freeze some days the mouse freezes every 30 seconds. To fix it I unplug the mouse from the keyboard USB and replug it in and it will work for another 30 seconds and then freeze up again. I tried plugging the mouse directly into the usb and still had the same issue. There are no drivers for my mouse, however, my keyboard is updated. Windows 7 64 bit is updated as well. This wasn't an issue before the latest patch. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. I would like to stay subscribed because I would like this game to be great but it is quickly becoming another WoW where it is too glitchy, full of bugs, too nerfed, and just not worth the time or money. Please Bioware, fix this.

There are no drivers for my mouse

Just FYI, everything attached to your computer has a driver, even the Hard Drive and Ethernet connection. The mouse driver might be one of the standard drivers.

This problem is a problem with Teamspeak. You might want to post on their forums.