Extremely long waiting times to get into a GS game. Can we please have CSQ? Or BR?

TheLexinator

Now that people have finally played the heck out of GS, it takes longer and longer to get into a game.

Came we please have a cross server queue implemented for GS matches?

If that is not possible, can you at least improve rewards for participating in a match?

You guys spent a lot of time making a truly great expansion (for those of us that PvP), so why not encourage more players to enjoy it?

How about having more dailies that reward you with social points or something, since a GS match is entirely a TEAM effort. Why don't we get social points for them anyway?

Edited by TheLexinator

It hasn't been fully released yet. I don't think they want it to get too rewarding before the general public has access to it.

They've talked about how they want to make it bigger over time and integrate it with other parts of the game, but I think they're doing one piece at a time.

Personally, I'd like special armors like they have for regular warzones. They'd just be regular adaptive armors though with no mods or anything in them.

Personally, I'd like special armors like they have for regular warzones. They'd just be regular adaptive armors though with no mods or anything in them.

Oooh, good idea.

Lol yeah then they should hurry up and release it to everyone. And no F2P restrictions on it either. I want more targets. MOAAAR! :)

It hasn't been fully released yet. I don't think they want it to get too rewarding before the general public has access to it.

The game mode is there for only a week and it already struggles to sustain itself? Why should this become better? Obviously many players already don't enjoy the game mode and when new people arrive they will come to the same conclusion (and additionally they will be crushed by fully upgraded experienced players).

The game mode simply isn't able to deliver a fun experience to most players, thus most players will abandon it. You can't fix that with more rewards, only by making the game mode fun for more players.

Edited by burdyt

More like the initial rush is dying down. I couldn't dream of logging on, queueing for a warzone early in the morning and having the queue pop in under 5 minutes. I could do that during the first GSF week. Now it's just going to normal. During busy hours the queue pops pretty quickly.

The game mode is there for only a week and it already struggles to sustain itself?

Last night i only had to wait a couple minutes for every GS match to pop. Both imp and rep side. So 'struggle to sustain itself' might be a bit exaggerated.