Server populations?

Ardygon

Hi,

I've been trying to find some information about server population and activity on them.

Is there an up-to-date site for this?

I'm currently playing on The Proginator and last night i got disheartened when i was queued up for an instance for 6 hours straight through group finder and not a single instance popped up.

I'm very thankful for every decent and polite responses this question will get.

I have looked there but it's not showing much details at all. Every time i look all the servers are either light or Standard. at the same time so it's hard to figure out which server is actually a bit more active than the others. Another interesting feature i'm missing is the ratio between republic / Empire players.

I'm currently playing on The Proginator and last night i got disheartened when i was queued up for an instance for 6 hours straight through group finder and not a single instance popped up.

Out of curiosity:

- which class/role did you queue as?

- what exactly was it for? (Flashpoint/Operation/Warzone/GSF, Storymode/Hardmode)?

Edited by Danylia

Out of curiosity:

- which class/role did you queue as?

- what exactly was it for? (Flashpoint/Operation/Warzone/GSF, Storymode/Hardmode)?

- Sith Assassin - DPS

- Flashpoint (level 50+ normal)

I know it's a dps and dps have to wait longer but 6+ hours? :)

I thought so. You would probably have big problems to find a group for it even as a tank (unless it was one of the Czerka ones). At level 50 people start to queue right for Hardmodes, there's basically no incentive to do level 49+ Flashpoints in Storymode.

If it was Battle of Ilum/False Emperor, try asking directly on Ilum (still a small chance, but they can be 2-manned or even soloed with decently geared players and companions). Directive 7/Kaon Under Siege/The Lost Island - again, try asking directly on the Fleet, but don't expect miracles either.

I thought so. You would probably have big problems to find a group for it even as a tank (unless it was one of the Czerka ones). At level 50 people start to queue right for Hardmodes, there's basically no incentive to do level 49+ Flashpoints in Storymode.

If it was Battle of Ilum/False Emperor, try asking directly on Ilum (still a small chance, but they can be 2-manned or even soloed with decently geared players and companions). Directive 7/Kaon Under Siege/The Lost Island - again, try asking directly on the Fleet, but don't expect miracles either.

Thanks for the good answer.

My gear is not the best really. How much harder is hardmode?

I got 3 lvl 50 purple gear with highest mods, rest is random quest loot and commodation gear from vendors.

Thanks for the good answer.

My gear is not the best really. How much harder is hardmode?

I got 3 lvl 50 purple gear with highest mods, rest is random quest loot and commodation gear from vendors.

On the level 50s, not much. Most of the time the HM is that the bosses have more health and hit harder. Throw in the occasional avoidable AOE and you're done.

- Sith Assassin - DPS

I know it's a dps and dps have to wait longer but 6+ hours? :)

Yeah, people don't really run those level 50 story mode flashpoints very much because the rewards are pretty useless for people at end-game. It has nothing to do with server population. It has to do with you trying to run flashpoints that basically no one else want to run.

Hi,

I've been trying to find some information about server population and activity on them.

Is there an up-to-date site for this?

I'm very thankful for every decent and polite responses this question will get.

Queuing as DPS only? If you queue multiple roles you will get groups more often.