The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

A few suggestions for armor.

Mirdthestrill

So, I came across this armor in a webcomic, and realized that it's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for for my sin. I've thought we needed something like this for a while, but left off suggesting it until I could find a picture of what I meant.

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/240/2/c/hs__redglare_by_miss_paradox-d4856vb.jpg

Obviously, you couldn't use this exact outfit without copyright issues, but this is a good illustration of the type of thing I'm asking for: namely, a skirt that's split to mid-thigh on both sides with leggings underneath. There are semi-similar things in-game, with the skirt part attached to the chestpiece, but they're much less substantial of skirts, and afaik, they're only on some of the skimpier outfits, which don't fit with my character at all.

Some other clothing items that we're missing and I would like to see are combat-style boots (can be knee or calf length, but lace up and chunky soles), mid-length skirts (between the consular stuff and the regal apparel) and short- or half- sleeved shirts that don't have an undershirt and aren't croptops.