2v2 tournament!

HeckdadddyG

Hey guys, I will be hosting a 2v2 tournament if you wish to join or come watch, read the details below :)

Date: Dec 18-25th

Prizes:

-For first place - 3 million credits!

-For second place - 2 million credits!

-For third place - 1 million credits!

Contact info: if you wish to contact me in game, some of my toons names are Xegaris, Synarìa, Jyvorà, Vexann, or Millarra, you may also message me here or over enjin, my enjin account is Synaria as well. What you need to tell me is your team's name as well as what time during these days your team will be available. Once all entries are made there will be a bracket made for the competition which I will then post here :), the entries are still being allowed until 12pm Thursday, the 19th. This tournament is for pure fun, so please, dont be an douchebag and try to gank people mid match or people watching etc etc. Also please no drama if you lose and starting stuff like "oh they hacked or cheated" or blah blah blah, you get the point (I hope). There will also be a buy-in price of this tournament of 100k per team. Pretty much any team is allowed except for double heals comp because that would obviously take way too long, also stims and grenades will be allowed during the fights, but any pve adrenals (ie: the attack ones, etc.) as well as respeccing will be prohibited. The tournament itself will be best 2 out of 3 in the outlaws den arena.

Thank you to the sponser of this event - Jackobie!

Edited by HeckdadddyG
because I *********** can

Characters: Jawagram & Tacta.

Guild: Resistance.

Team Name: Resistance.

Availability: TBD.

Correction

Team Name: TBD

Availability: We both live in UK and Tacta has a very busy schedule especially on weekdays

Edited by xxgpzxx

Correction

Team Name: TBD

Availability: We both live in UK and Tacta has a very busy schedule especially on weekdays

That's fine, I even extended the end date of the competition to Christmas day so we will have more time to set up the fights depending on your guys availability, just try to figure out what times you guys will be available during that full week and put your times here, I, personally, am extremely flexible time-wise and am sure other people wouldnt mind having 1 or two of their fights earlier during the day or later on at night!

http://gyazo.com/164570cd1fe5a7d0fb4742c8e6c6fe31 here is the link to who will be fighting who during the tournament ( with an extra match for the 3rd place spot, being the 2 losers of the semi final match duking it out in the arena) remember best 2/3! no pve adrenals, grab your grenades and stims guys! these oughta be some tough matches! Play your heart out and fight hard :) and of course have as much fun as you can during the tournament! I will be posting the times for these fights later on in this message after I talk to the Resistance team! Edited by HeckdadddyG

Gonna postpone the Tournament till January first, sorry guys I know you've waited a bit to do this but people cant seem to be on at the same times due to Christmas being so close

Looking forward to getting this going next month. Sorry I haven't been around very much recently.