The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Disney's (evil) plans for Star Wars

Beniboybling

My pitchfork is sharpened. :D

A storm of headnuts shall obliterate the heretics! :d_evil:

No, seriously these movies are bound to enrage someone. I guess the movies will be about the solo twins, because it would fit the concept and they are popular:

Episode I-III = Anakin / Ep. IV-VI = Luke / Ep. VII-IX= the next Generation

They have to retcon it, or reduce the exisiting EU to fit into the movies. Or they pretend the solos never existed and go on with Ben. There will be pitchforks.

Most of them don't even need to be made or brought up. I doubt the ordinary viewer would even get that the Galactic Alliance isn't quite the same as the Rebel Alliance from Episode 4-6.

Nor will the normal viewer even know Jaina had two brothers. And unless they choose to ignore the EU and bring either of them back to live, it does not really matter since they'll hardly play a significant part in the movies.

Seems like we're hanging up a red curtain and hoping nobody will peak behind. The Rebel Alliance will be distinctly different from the Galactic Alliance seeing as they are not Rebels anymore - and you can't just expect all trace of Jaina's brothers to disappear.

Its a recipe for disaster really, for memorable and believable backstory you need flesh out characters - the audience needs to know who this person is, what she's being doing and who she is related too. And they need to know exactly was the exposition is etc. etc. you can't just cover these things up and hope nobody notices.

Justin Bieber music theme is comming? haha

Don´t make jokes about it. They might think it´s a good idea to attract a wider audience, hormone-driven teenagers to call it out.

Imagine it: The new films come out and 12-16 year old girls camping in front of the cinemas, screaming the name of canadas revenge. :rolleyes: