What not to do on Guard Duty ... LOL

Nokecity

Bads will be bads. Funniest part is, your flashbang wouldn't have gotten you the node. The two guys coming in with orbs would have stopped you easily. Your bragging in guild would have looked pretty silly if that guy hadn't been so stupid. I wouldn't even call him a noob, because at least a noob knows to hit you once.

Bads will be bads. Funniest part is, your flashbang wouldn't have gotten you the node. The two guys coming in with orbs would have stopped you easily. Your bragging in guild would have looked pretty silly if that guy hadn't been so stupid. I wouldn't even call him a noob, because at least a noob knows to hit you once.

um no ... I have stealth cap plenty of nodes and pylons before I don't need you to point out the obvious. This clip would have gotten posted anyways even if got the pylon off skill or luck. If I got the pylon off skill then this would have been a post on a more serious note but being that I got the pylon from 1 guy standing right beside the pylon who turned and looked at me and the 2 guys running in with orbs who could have stopped me. With that I decide well the skill part is out the window "hence the seriousness" might as well make it a vid off sheer luck.

um no ... I have stealth cap plenty of nodes and pylons before I don't need you to point out the obvious. This clip would have gotten posted anyways even if got the pylon off skill or luck. If I got the pylon off skill then this would have been a post on a more serious note but being that I got the pylon from 1 guy standing right beside the pylon who turned and looked at me and the 2 guys running in with orbs who could have stopped me. With that I decide well the skill part is out the window "hence the seriousness" might as well make it a vid off sheer luck.

Relax. I'm not questioning your ability to sap cap. It was a funny vid, and I laughed. Them not stopping you wasn't the only funny part though.

Edited by Jimvinny

Relax. I'm not questioning your ability to sap cap. It was a funny vid, and I laughed. Them not stopping you wasn't the only funny part though.

to be fair though the comment about him bragging in guild is invalid since he was the only one online at the time.