Please fix the saber throw color animation glitch

watermelonfan

When ever I throw one lightsaber it turns random colors twice in the process of throwing it. This is really annoying to see this happen everytime for over 2 months. This glitch has been happening since update 2.3.3. The Developers already fixed the jumping and sitting animation which is barely noticeable/ Not noticeable. You would have to be color blind to not notice the saber throw color glitch. I don't understand why they fixed the jumping and sitting animation, when they won't fix the saber thorw color glitch. This glitch also affects cartel market color crystals. The color we pay for shouldn't change when we throw it. That is false advertising. This is like when they change the armor appearance of the first shipment packs after players bought them. Developers please fix this. That would be a great Christmas gift and greatly appreciated. I know this issue is purely Cosmetic and doesn't make the game unplayable, but it really affects my enjoyment of the game and many others. I don't understand how people can call this a minor issue. This is my all time favorite game. Please fix it.