The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

An in-depth look at combat: Asajj Ventress

Beniboybling

Thats what I thought, but in Jedi vs Sith, a guide to the force, he states her as meaningless to him, not a main part of his plans and her fate was irrelevant to him.... I don't think her power, or dooku, was ever an issue for him... But he had his eyes on skywalker since naboo.
Erm, that's what I just said. Ventress and Dooku could never threaten his power and Ventress herself was just a pawn in a wider game. So why allow a pawn to live if she could potentially disrupt his affairs? Meaningless or not she would have acted as an incentive for Dooku to betray him, which would caused problems for his plans.

There is no question. Its the latter.

And thanks.

For a long time I wondered if she was a Rattataki too, until I looked it up.

Thanks for another fun read, Beniboybling!

Also... since I recently started playing a new Bountyhunter... how on Earth did I not realize the "Lady of Pain" is voiced by the same voice actress as Ventress the first time around?! :eek:

For a long time I wondered if she was a Rattataki too, until I looked it up.

She absolutely was a Rattataki when the character was created, actually she was the FIRST Rattataki introduced, similar to how Thrawn was the first Chiss and Darth Maul the first Zabrak.

The Clone Wars series then retconned her origin in Season Three to make her a half-Zabrak, half-Human Nightsister, and made Rattatak her "adopted" homeworld... it just so happened she ended up on a world with a species that looks just like her but is completely different.