No Archon Contraband Pack discount?

BenKatarn

As the title says. The Archon's Contraband Pack is going to be embargoed December 17th, but unlike all the previous Shipment Two packs, there is no discount for either the single packs or the hypercrate? Am I just jumping the gun and it'll be added in the next few hour / sometime down the week or are the devs skipping this one because they added that Shipment One combo pack for this week?

Would be huge bummer if the Archon pack would not be discounted before it goes, I was planning to buy at least 2 hypercrates of this thing, but not for full price.

My guess is no and it is not an over sight. With people buying them at 10% off why would they drop the price? People want some of the gear in there to complete sets and are willing to pay the going rate for the HC's, seems like bad business to lower the price. There is an argument to be made that they might sell more lowering the price but it's almost impossible to tell. I would guess if no one was buying it at the 10% off they might drop it for the last week.

Good luck maybe someone will see this and decided to drop the price down.

50% on the Hypercrate, 40% on the individual packs.

wow really?? that's a better deal than the last batch isn't it? I mean the crate of 6 ea. of 4 of the shipment 1 packs. that was full price iirc. I have really bad memory, sorry. so the hypercrate of archon packs is like 3900cc? geeze I'm gonna go broke...

don't know if I'll have login issues but I'm at work anyway so can someone tell me what cm updates hit today? or is it just the discounted archon packs?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.