No LEGACY: no XP progression bar or no icon on overhead menu bar

Jedi_wanabie

Hello,

I created 2 new characters on the Bastion PVP server, and I noticed there was no XP progression bar and no legacy icon on overhead menu bar. Therefore, no legacy feature is accessible whatsoever.

I asked other players online if they had legacy features (or were they prohibited on PVP servers), and they replied that they did have access to Legacy. Furthermore, I read in recent Q&A on SWTOR forums about character transfers to the Bastion server re: legacy, and the consensus replies were that legacy levels would be transferable..again supporting the notion that legacy IS a feature on PVP servers.

However, on my two new characters, there is no legacy whatsoever. Not just at level 1. There is NO progression bar nor an icon for legacy overhead. No Legacy features accessible at all.

I am a subscriber and this is the first time I have seen this effect, all other characters on all other servers all have legacy features, whether I did a character server transfer or just started up a new character on a new server..there was always legacy, even if it re-initiated at level 1.

I have started toons on a new server at level without a character transfer, and I did not have to reach level 30 end of chapter one to create a legacy....I have a toon at level 19 with a legacy and without completing chapter 1 ...

Is this a bug?

Edited by Jedi_wanabie

Creating new characters is not the same as transferring them.

In the first, you have no Legacy until you hit Legacy level 2 or level 10 and you restart at level 1 without any buffs. In the second, your Legacy transfers with you.

Working as intended.

Edited by Bstr