New Speeder! "Force Flight"

GameGeekRob

I've been frustrated lately with the lack of speeders that don't have insane clipping when it comes to speeder piloting, and I've basically lost hope in waiting for a speeder that doesn't suffer from these issues.

But if there was a "Force Flight" speeder that allowed a character to hover around in a similar fashion as the Rocket Boots, this would alleviate the problem some. It'd basically be an invisible speeder, with maybe some added visual effect like a glow or something.

What do you guys think?

I've been frustrated lately with the lack of speeders that don't have insane clipping when it comes to speeder piloting, and I've basically lost hope in waiting for a speeder that doesn't suffer from these issues.

But if there was a "Force Flight" speeder that allowed a character to hover around in a similar fashion as the Rocket Boots, this would alleviate the problem some. It'd basically be an invisible speeder, with maybe some added visual effect like a glow or something.

What do you guys think?

Use some of the earlier ones in which you stand on the back end of it...et-viola no clipping.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.