Serious crash to desktop issue

DimmuJanKaarl

Not looking for help. I'm pretty savvy and am professionally experienced working with computers. I have a decent rig and have upgraded twice in the two years I've played swtor. Since GSF came out I have crashed to desktop several times while in GSF, and prior to 2.5 I have never had a game crash occurred. The crashes only take place while in a GSF battle. I submitted a bug report. Not looking for help here, I'm sure there is a bug that came with 2.5. Just wondering if anyone else has had any client crashing since GSF came out.

Head on over to the CS forums and post the relevant logs, as well as detailed descriptions of the crashes. Being a Professionally experienced IT tech, i though youd have known that would be the best place to go and not a general discussion forum.

Ok smart guy. Already did that in a /bug and I posted similarly in the CS, asswipe. I'm not going to post all that in the general forum as you say. If you read my post I was asking if anyone else was experiencing issues. What? No one else is allowed to post here. Only leet *************** like you?? Go **** yourself, seriously. Your response was entirely uncalled for and if flame trolling is the only thing that gets you off go find another forum. :mad:

No *********** wonder people hate this community so much. :mad: