Just an Idea: Markers in GSF like ground pvp did?

Necronomicanomic

Just an idea like the title says. I'm not saying that im complaining cause there isn't an ability to lace targets like we did in ground pvp. Like how we marked the healers or main dps players so the rest of the team can look out for them. So if there is a gunship grinding in the satellite areas. The team can place a marker on it so that the other players can learn a strategic to be able to get to that ship easier. Or to help the team be able to focus targets and figure out a better way to play GSF. I mostly just see players just wanting to do nothing but dogfight the whole time :p. Well its fun but try to capture objectives also to help the team out.

Edit: wanted this to be a discussion or based upon ideas instead of a vote. Either way I would be fine with. I can understand from the first response to this post of fun wise. I guess it wouldn't be fair to players if there was markers. I would say if markers were implemented that the team couldn't see them until about 5k meters. So that the other team can still have a big advantage.

Edited by Necronomicanomic