Scout madness with idm!!!

exodusdm

For all the scout haters...

http://www.twitch.tv/deliriousdm/b/485730420

nice my best was 10 kills 2 assist 0 death and 45k damage no where near you but anyways i was wondering what is your thought on rapid fire blasters vs burst laser cannon i just can't decide i do good with both of them it's just the 100% armor pen talent on the burst makes it a tough decision to decide what to go with

nice my best was 10 kills 2 assist 0 death and 45k damage no where near you but anyways i was wondering what is your thought on rapid fire blasters vs burst laser cannon i just can't decide i do good with both of them it's just the 100% armor pen talent on the burst makes it a tough decision to decide what to go with

Burst Laser Cannon = more damage, less firerate = slow, but less hits to blow up your enemy

Rapid Fire Cannon = less damage, big firerate = more hits to blow up your enemy but really quick if you got decent aim

I'd prefer Burst Laser Cannon with Shield Piercing/Increased Shield Damage, since you'll hit more times on shield than hull. When Shield is down, you only need 1-3 (depending on which ship and setup the enemy is using) hits to finish off.

Don't have the last upgrade yet, but I sometimes do about 1,2k crits on scouts :p

Edited by Avanael

It all depends how well your aim is... if you're aim is just so-so, I would stick with a bigger gun so when you do hit, you hit them hard.

It all depends how well your aim is... if you're aim is just so-so, I would stick with a bigger gun so when you do hit, you hit them hard.

thanks kinda what i figured the talent tree is what makes it a tough decision for me lol appericate your input

Edited by Zaxem