Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Synergy/Dont Panic

crunchbarry

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vespel you're a joke, both in sorchood and trying to trash players who are obviously better than you.

The difference between DP/Synergy vs garbage like you is we actually queue group when people log on. Don't be mad because we did our daily regs and want comms for alts.

You on the other hand, are just embarrassing the name of the guild murkin has built for the pvp community. Quit being a sore loser over a solo ranked game during the day.

You calling us out absolutely does nothing but gives us laughs at your frustration. Calling us trash when no team would even consider playing with you in group ranked, or calling us trash when your only wins come from randoms that have a potential to carrying you to victory.

Trash is something people throw away after its use. You're the definition of trash, nobody wants you around after randomly getting you on the team to just fill the roster.

You guys abuse solo Q ranked to play with buddies vs. pugs. This is really what all this is about (although I've never really seen any of you roll solo in a normal pug)

To clarify this, it means you and your friends all queue at the exact same time solo in hopes of landing in a group with each other, therefore gaining an unfair advantage. In a ranked matchup.

I liken this to maphacking in starcraft2, or the like. A complete and utter abomination and a travesty to personal as well as guild ethics.

I'm calling you out.

What have you got to say for yourselves?

Do you deny this accusation?

How convenient when you never spoke about Boss doing this with 400+ games with 8 people online and avoiding me in group queue all together while and carrying impside/created a trend of syncing forcing pubs to do the same back.

Edited by Gomex

This video game means life to some people...that is sad....

Oh hey, you're that guy that went out of his way on the forums to criticize others for taking the game seriously when you bring in real life into the topic as if you're looking down on others....from behind a computer screen.

sorry to burst your bubble buddy but B L I N K and BOSS are literally 5-10 times better than mX.

Before I even go naming players and comparing them to each other, let's just mention the fact that before and after season 1 I still haven't seen mX queue. I think I've seen one individual player in a pug group, and I remember crushing them I believe, or perhaps it's just a solo ranked slipping into my group ranked memory.

http://www.twitch.tv/pacifismactivist/c/3354693

^ Queued all night last night, only fought versus the two best remaining guilds on the server. My guild(s) have always put up a good fight versus MVP and Breakfast and DP, I know BOSS puts up a good fight, it's too bad core doesn't queue anymore because I know they would, and I know there are still a few more guilds that could put together a better team than mX could even if you guys had whatever 4 best players you consider good.

in my honest opinion if your guild master can't be on your ranked team then the guild is a joke. Don't go around claiming jack about your guild until you guys queue ranked please. It's disrespectful to a dying game, a shrinking community, and a very small body of players that even play the top tier PvP content.

While I'm here, you should all sign up for my PvP tournement so I can make brakets and we can all put our money where our mouthes are, 1v1 wise at least. There will be prizes, I'll announce them beginning of next week :)

Edited by PacifismActivist

I love Murkin, he's a nice guy and fun to hang with, but man, he's .... not good. I think he knows it though so it's all good :)

Oh, and LOL at the guy who said Luxford was #2 sorc on Bastion.

1) He's bad. He's gotten a little better since I 1v1ed him 15 times in a row pre 2.0, but he's still not good. I haven't been able to queue on my sorc a ton yet, but the few games I've gone against him or had him on my team in solo Q I outperform, including dmg and heals. I also straight up 1v1ed him on my full tank shadow while he was madness in a huttball pit (both started from full hp and had CDs, though a sniper pew pewed me for a couple seconds before going back to the objective). Honestly, not terribad, but definitely not as good as you think.

2) He xfered to POT5. I hope I don't get him on my team the next time I solo Q on my jug. Although, the average player there might be worse than him, so idk.

Edited by JediMasterSLC

How convenient when you never spoke about Boss doing this with 400+ games with 8 people online and avoiding me in group queue all together while and carrying impside/created a trend of syncing forcing pubs to do the same back.

So you're admitting to have participated in this queue sync and then going to call me trash?

I mean, you sound pretty sour so it must be true.

Monkey see monkey do? If I jumped off a bridge would you too?

You're better than that, man.

Edited by crunchbarry

So you're admitting to have participated in this queue sync and then going to call me trash?

Monkey see monkey do? If I jumped off a bridge would you to?

step one leave mx

step two gain credibility

if you don't leave mx you can't keep talking bra sorry

I love Murkin, he's a nice guy and fun to hang with, but man, he's .... not good. I think he knows it though so it's all good :)

Oh, and LOL at the guy who said Luxford was #2 sorc on Bastion.

1) He's bad. He's gotten a little better since I 1v1ed him 15 times in a row pre 2.0, but he's still not good. I haven't been able to queue on my sorc a ton yet, but the few games I've gone against him or had him on my team in solo Q I outperform, including dmg and heals. I also straight up 1v1ed him on my full tank shadow while he was madness in a huttball pit (both started from full hp and had CDs, though a sniper pew pewed me for a couple seconds before going back to the objective). Honestly, not terribad, but definitely not as good as you think.

2) He xfered to POT5. I hope I don't get him on my team the next time I solo Q on my jug. Although, the average player there might be worse than him, so idk.

Murk is the most objective based player i've ever come across. He goes into a game to get the win for his team not post top deeps.

step one leave mx

step two gain credibility

if you don't leave mx you can't keep talking bra sorry

Look man, not trying to earn another hater on this thread but I wouldn't be caught dead in either of those guilds you mentioned. It just is what it is.

Look man, not trying to earn another hater on this thread but I wouldn't be caught dead in either of those guilds you mentioned. It just is what it is.

then don't cry about players in much better guilds syncing queues, I would do it with sweatshop if we had constant 4+ 55s on but we don't so I always whisper DP and syner people that I know solo queue a lot to make sure I'm queueing with or against people that don't suck, often times its pubs vs pubs and ill have 1 DP on my team and 1 against me, do I **** talk the one against me or the one with me or do I play the round to my best ability and try to win?

and why wouldn't you be 'caught dead' with them, do you not enjoy winning games? just because murkin is attacking the right node doesn't mean he isnt the easiest player on the other team to kill. you're a good healer, almost as good as me on my sorc, and it's a shame to waste your time queueing with scrubs. just saying.

Edited by PacifismActivist

Monkey see monkey do? If I jumped off a bridge would you too?

I'm admitting that after I did daily regs and before I had real life things coming up within the hour I queued in time with some of my guild who were also on. Only to face against them more than actually being with them.

You speak of sounding sour, when you made a whole thread calling people out over a solo rank games where people queue only for comms.

Monkey see monkey do? Kind of like reg/solo stars do when they get mad over the only bracket they can compete and start calling out players better than them only to dodge in an actual competitive environment to save your epeen?

You're right, I'm better than that. That's why I'm putting you in your place if you ever think about queuing group where losing is entirely your fault or your teammate, can't get away with blaming others in this bracket for your losses.

P.S. Who gives a **** about murkin not playing group queues or not. He brings fun to the game, actually is willing to learn more about it and step in rather queue dodge it all together. He's a good sport even when losing and more importantly when winning when trash talk is easier to do. He just needs a bit of guidance and experience to be able to compete against players who have been playing ranked since day one.

Edited by Gomex

I'm admitting that after I did daily regs and before I had real life things coming up within the hour I queued in time with some of my guild who were also on. Only to face against them more than actually being with them.

You speak of sounding sour, when you made a whole thread calling people out over a solo rank games where people queue only for comms.

Monkey see monkey do? Kind of like reg/solo stars do when they get mad over the only bracket they can compete and start calling out players better than them only to dodge in an actual competitive environment to save your epeen?

You're right, I'm better than that. That's why I'm putting you in your place if you ever think about queuing group where losing is entirely your fault or your teammate, can't get away with blaming others in this bracket for your losses.

P.S. Who gives a **** about murkin not playing group queues or not. He brings fun to the game, actually is willing to learn more about it and step in rather queue dodge it all together. He's a good sport even when losing and more importantly when winning when trash talk is easier to do. He just needs a bit of guidance and experience to be able to compete against players who have been playing ranked since day one.

Hey man you're right about me, though. I wouldn't take myself over sharkyo in a ranked match.

That out of the way solo-q sync in ranked is not right. It really has nothing to do with winning or losing. I would think the same if I'd never even participated in a ranked match. Anyone that does this is a fgt.

Then if it has nothing to do with winning or losing, what's the point of making a big fuss over players preferring to play with guildies rather getting randoms like evilgaylord who go hansolo and dies doing only 5k damage.

Like I said, it's solo ranked, a place to farm comms....There's a difference when I call people out when they're fully gear and dodge group all together while going back to solo queue to do 4 man premades as a whole guild with 8+ people on..literally

Edited by Gomex

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.