Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Synergy/Dont Panic

crunchbarry

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The day I see one of these kids in a warzone without 3-7 of their friends is the day I have respect for one of these trash guilds. ^^

yeah dude they suck i mean seriously i bet their GPA is like 4 or something low like that like **** them and **** right

The day I see one of these kids in a warzone without 3-7 of their friends is the day I have respect for one of these trash guilds. ^^

Kid I don't know who you are, but this is an online MULTIPLAYER game. Sorry some people like playing with friends.

Kid I don't know who you are, but this is an online MULTIPLAYER game. Sorry some people like playing with friends.

You guys abuse solo Q ranked to play with buddies vs. pugs. This is really what all this is about (although I've never really seen any of you roll solo in a normal pug)

To clarify this, it means you and your friends all queue at the exact same time solo in hopes of landing in a group with each other, therefore gaining an unfair advantage. In a ranked matchup.

I liken this to maphacking in starcraft2, or the like. A complete and utter abomination and a travesty to personal as well as guild ethics.

I'm calling you out.

What have you got to say for yourselves?

Do you deny this accusation?

Edited by crunchbarry

Actually, I think its pretty funny.

I have a tendency to laugh manically for long periods of time.

And the fact that you would support these acts (as defined by your post) speaks volumes of your character.

You are below me, Sir.

Hahahahahaha.

step one: g quit mX

step two: join a real guild

step three: gain credibility

step four: profit, obv

Funny thing is that we just happen to come across each other. We are like the only guilds queuing.

Great sorcs of bastion pvp...

#1 Venrin

#2 luxford

#3 Vespel

#4 Flipin

#5 GoGo'blinxx

Look man, you don't have to jack me off. This isn't an ego thread, and in my honest opinion there would be more than 2 sorcs ahead of me.

I'll take your word for this though and give you guys the benefit of the doubt. Even after playing against 2, 3+ of your guys in solo ranked multiple times this is still a believable scenario.

As such I humbly apologize to yourself and your guild based on your good word and manner.

With that said let it be known that any persons that do abuse solo ranked Q are scarred souls and forever bad.

" If a man builds 1,000 bridges and sucks one dick, they don't call him a bridge-builder... they call him a ********er."

Not sure who I'm kidding Vesp #1 NA. ^^

step one: g quit mX

step two: join a real guild

step three: gain credibility

step four: profit, obv

I would have to disagree with you.

Even now mX is one of the top guilds on imperial side.

Considering most of the members just came back to the game a mere 2-3 weeks ago I think that others too will soon realize their greatness.

I have firsthand witnessed the quality of these players, and would not be where I am now if many were not above me.

And in my opinion, mX is the only "real" guild remaining on imperial side.

That is not meant to degrade my imperial friends. This is just my opinion.

Edited by crunchbarry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.