Can't Receive "Unearthed HK Arm" from mail

Esproc

I've sent two "Unearthed HK Arm"(s) to a Legacy Republic character.

First one I got I could not receive from my mail yet I had received every other item that was in my mail.

Tried for over an hour before getting on a different Imperial character and got a second "Unearthed HK Arm".

Second "Unearthed HK Arm" arrived and I also had more mail as well.

Again, received all my mail except for the "Unearthed HK Arm".

Tried to receive both arms, one at a time, without being able to acquire either.

So I am unable to progress the "Protocol: Repairs Required" HK Quest.

Have two Unearthed HK Arm(s) in mail that I can not acquire, just get an ea error message of "Mail Server Operation Failed".

Thanks for the "new" fun.

Happy Hunting all.

Make absolutely sure you don't have that item in your cargo or inventory already because you can't have more than one on a character, not even for storing. I couldn't recall if I had sent my Scoundrel the head so I sent one in the mail the other day and she couldn't receive it; opened up my cargo hold and there was a head sitting in the bay so I just returned the mail to sender. I'd also try returning both mails to sender, then do a new mail with the arm and see if it works, if you didn't do this already.

If this is not the case with you, nor does the returning and trying again work, do an in-game ticket and see if you can get some help.