[BUG] Depressed Debuff makes other Debuffs invisible in Ops frame

tman_ac

Dunno if someone else has already seen that, but yesterday when we were fighting Hateful Entity we noticed the following:

Once the Entity did cast the Deathmarks and we had the Debuff from Inspiration, the Deathmark debuffs weren't shown in the Operations frame. Meaning, Healers had no chance to cleanse them. However, the Marks are visible on your own char info. Guess it is as well visible on your target's debuffs, but haven't checked it.

In the end we decided to not use Inspiration to check if there is a general problem with the debuffs being visible. But it is only happening when we had the Depressed debuff.

We haven't checked yet if this is happening on Council fight as well.

In addition, I would like to say that another 5 minute debuff is really annoying for the healers.

That sounds strange. Maybe the game took too long to load the debuff icons? I know it sometimes takes a few seconds to load the icons, but you can still see the border around the debuff and the tooltip if you place your mouse above it. Are you able to see the debuffs that way?

But I agree that something needs to be done about debuffs; maybe increase the number of debuffs displayed in the Ops frame to 5 or 6, or make certain debuffs (like Uninspired, the battle rezz debuff and the Nightmare Pilgrim debuff) not show up in the ops window. In 8-man content a healer can still distinguish between all icons, but in 16-man content it has become very difficult to spot who has a certain debuff.

Edited by Jerba

There was no delay in loading it, it just didn't appear in the Ops frame the entire time when we had the Debuff from Inspiration. I haven't checked to mouse over the Ops frame to spot them, maybe that's working but in the end it is plain stupid as well, cause you can't mouse over 16 names to spot a debuff. And then you need to be lucky to spot the skull first. Not working at all that way. ;)