Galactic starfighter, question around stats

leethepleb

Love starfighter, pvp that isn't dominated by stuns.

When upgrading components you can increase your tracking,

Can anyone explain Tracking on a railgun?

Other than that well impressed with the starfighter not look forward to seeing more upcoming content.

Love starfighter, pvp that isn't dominated by stuns.

When upgrading components you can increase your tracking,

Can anyone explain Tracking on a railgun?

Other than that well impressed with the starfighter not look forward to seeing more upcoming content.

I was just looking at that.....best i can figure, for every degree you are out of "center" you have x% knocked off yer accuracy.

So, if you are all the way to the 20 degree limit of your firing arc....you lose 30% of the accuracy for a gun with a loss of -1.50% per degree.

I could be wrong....

Edited by Oteefo

I was just looking at that.....best i can figure, for every degree you are out of "center" you have x% knocked off yer accuracy.

So, if you are all the way to the 20 degree limit of your firing arc....you lose 30% of the accuracy for a gun with a loss of -1.50% per degree.

I could be wrong....

Kewl cheers, Sounds right, would be nice to have tooltips.

As far as I can tell communications broadcasts the position of every ship you can detect to everyone in your communication range. That then daisy chains to everyone in their communication range. So having a scout with upgraded sensors can alert everyone of that dampened gunship. Edited by Tellenn