Cancelled sub again

DarthRaistlin

How do you figure a game mode where 12 players fight 12 players for objectives isn't PVP? Have you even ever considered that those "ground" PVP players you're talking about may just enjoy all forms of PVP?

You're entitled to your own opinions, but we're entitled to shove logic in your general direction.

This isnt even about my opinion on one or the other but you are instantly jumping that gun because it's apparently suiting your views and needs. I play both.

So again, the problem is that the game lacks a way of telling if it's worth spending time in queue, it affects GSF players too, you know. Players like myself found a way to estimate the chances of a pop within reasonable time from but now they've taken that away from us. I bet this place would be on fire right now if PvE'ers had been hanging out infront of the PvE box while waiting for flashpoints and they all of a sudden added missions to the same box that made it impossible to tell what the tank next to you was queueing for. Should we start interviewing people?

I certainly don't get why you and others are getting riled up over it? You think moving a mission to another box takes 3 months of programming? And it's not like people autiomatically assumed that GSF would be on the same box just because it happened to be some form of PvP. Hell, a lot of "ground PvP'ers" were surprised by it and others even annoyed that they now had an extra mission hanging there at all times. I personally don't care about there being an extra mission, I just want a way to seperate the groups so I can estimate the queued population. But if you want to get technical about it, very few of the hardcore "ground PvP'ers" I play with or know of play or have even tried GSF. It's kind of like assuming that a FPS player likes racing games just because they like to compete against other people. Theye're not even remotely similar. Some people enjoy operations but hate flashpoints and those are far more similar.

Edited by MidichIorian

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This isnt even about my opinion on one or the other but you are instantly jumping that gun because it's apparently suiting your views and needs. I play both.

So again, the problem is that the game lacks a way of telling if it's worth spending time in queue, it affects GSF players too, you know. Players like myself found a way to estimate the chances of a pop within reasonable time from but now they've taken that away from us. I bet this place would be on fire right now if PvE'ers had been hanging out infront of the PvE box while waiting for flashpoints and they all of a sudden added missions to the same box that made it impossible to tell what the tank next to you was queueing for. Should we start interviewing people?

I certainly don't get why you and others are getting riled up over it? You think moving a mission to another box takes 3 months of programming? And it's not like people autiomatically assumed that GSF would be on the same box just because it happened to be some form of PvP. Hell, a lot of "ground PvP'ers" were surprised by it and others even annoyed that they now had an extra mission hanging there at all times. I personally don't care about there being an extra mission, I just want a way to seperate the groups so I can estimate the queued population. But if you want to get technical about it, very few of the hardcore "ground PvP'ers" I play with or know of play or have even tried GSF.

I don't think anyone has even done this so don't be silly.

thank you for taking ground pvp away with GSF. Ques are way to long to pay for. should have made gsf pve.

Why? I hate warzones and even more i hate arenas. They should remove them so i have more players to pvp in open world. GSF is so much batter than warzones that putting warzone in the same sentence is insulting.

Edited by Satanski

GSF is new, it's fun to play space stuff ATM but i prefer pvp still so once the novelty wears offs I will be Queing again

Of course te real reason some people don't pvp as much has more to do with how repetitious pvp can be. All the warzones in the world makes no difference when people like myself are tired of grinding the same tokens again.

Having been pvping since the battlemaster bags, the gear grind and the gear resets have just grown to wear me out, I just get the basic pvp gear and move on and pvp when bored

I have seen this from so many people, they refuse to fix resolve and it allows stun-locking (hint, the moment the bar fills it should break you out of CC) and the fact they offer a PvP option with non-of that crap in it, people flock to it. Amazing huh?

I can see it now: "Coming in February! New ability that allows you to disable your target's weapons and engines for 4 seconds!" :p