Because I can't find it anywhere else.......

Fantazm

It is true, medals has nothing to do with requisition earned. Eric responded to this a while back.

Hey everyone,

We came across this thread and I wanted to help clarify.

Ultimately, Galactic Starfighter's rewards do not work the same way as ground game Warzones. The difference is slight, but the end result is the same. Let me explain.

Requisition gain in Galactic Starfighter is directly granted to a player based on their actions: You kill enemies, take objectives, kill turrets, etc. and you gain more Requisition for doing so. And we balance those bonuses to encourage what we feel are "correct" ways to play a gameplay type (e.g. On Domination battles, taking objectives and killing turrets is worth more than killing opponents).

Medals are more a reflection of your deeds during a battle, unlike in Warzones where earning them gains you greater Commendations. We wanted to make the gains be more direct, but thought that players would miss the "showing off" their greatness if we removed medals.

So, to summarize, if a team wins quickly, you do gain Requisition faster--your rate increased because your team did so well. That's your increased benefit.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6976955#edit6976955