Strong geared sage healer looking for social, laid-back, guild w/ progression

BranMacMorn

Greetings. I am leaving a west coast server due to a family move. I am a working professional that is looking for a social, low key guild that is still dedicated to progression (HM Ops). My main is a mostly 78 geared sage healer (all 78 except for 72 MH and 2 piece 72 set bonus). I have completed HM TFB/S&V and up to Corruptor in HM DF. My secondary toon is a commando that can dps or heal (some 78s w/ 72 MH and 69 4 piece set bonus- one for each heals and dps).

Im looking for a causal yet dedicated guild looking for supporting and fun gaming environment. My main goal is to have a good time and always improve. I dearly want to avoid elitism, infighting over gear, and belittling each other. My raiding time preference is weekends (afternoons/early evening) as I generally like to avoid late night raiding (Real life dictates I get up pretty early every morning). Would be willing to do one progression raid per weekday (as long as not up too late).

Please let me know if you have any interest. Thx for your interest.

Bran

Hey, my first suggestion would be to check out the Guild recruiting subforum here on our server forums: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=401 Lots of guilds have ads up there for you to check out and try to find one that fits for you.

While I wouldn't really describe my guild as a 'social' guild, we are a progression guild, reading through your post we just might fit what you are looking for, and we could definitely use your Commando healer if you are interested in playing that character. We are mostly working adults such as yourself who are dedicated to killing new bosses as a team.

If you are interested, have a look at our recruitment thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=665001 and our website: http://www.contraband-inc.com/

Either way, best of luck in your search! There are a lot of fantastic guilds on this server and I am sure you will find one that works for you.

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi Bran, we at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly guild and have people on daily on the Republic side. There are a number of us always interested in running dailies and/or Flashpoints. Our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday (alt/new member gearing SM runs), Thursday, and Saturday but we do not have strict attendance requirements since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). Our raid times are 7:15PM-10PM Central time but sometimes run a little later on Saturdays only if everyone in the Operation are available to do so. We are working on 8-man HM Operations at the moment and even 16-man Operations when enough folks show up to raid time. Also, we are not a hardcore raiding guild.

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info and apply!