Character moving in the wrong direction in combat

DuckDoggers

Does anyone have problems with character moving in the wrong direction during combat? I seem to be having this issue while in combat , when I move forward my toon moves backwards or in another direction very weird. I have checked my my keybinds/movements and they are as they should be.

Not sure if this has anything to do with my problem but I was having issues with either my video drivers or something as everytime I logged into the game my camera angles were all over the place, if you moved the mouse in any direction the camera went to an extreme view up or down.

Hate that it's happening to you also but glad I'm not the only one this has happened to, at least I know now it's not a driver or video card problem or keyboard.

Yes I'd say that's when my problems started a few patches ago, makes combat unplayable.

The only time Ive seen this "in combat" is when I use phase walk on my sin, but out of combat, Ive seen it on all my characters at one time or other, and its usually when phasing in or out of somewhere, going through a door, changing instances, the portals on Oricon, and even getting off a taxi.

And yes, it started a couple of patches ago.

Yeah I was thinking of doing that UGH. but my camera issue more or less vanished when I uninstall'd razer booster and my video drivers a few times install and uninstall ugh.

I posted this on twitter (JediTchalla) #Swtorfamily maybe we'll get dome hits there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.