[Republic] Aequitas Vox - Hybrid End Game and Social Community - Now Recruiting!

Visante

***Now offering free transfers for exceptional applicants coming from other servers***

Guild Name: Aequitas Vox

Faction: Republic

Focus: End Game (PvE/PvP) and Social

Region: Mostly NA (Some EU/Oeanic)

Progression: 10/10 HM DF/DP

Currently Recruiting The Following

2-3 Healers - Scoundrel, Sage, or Commando

Who are we?

Aequitas Vox is a PvE/PvP guild on "The Bastion" server. We are mainly comprised of Hardcore players that have successfully cleared all content currently released. We constantly strive to be better and seek new ways to improve our game-play, all the while maintaining a relaxed atmosphere. In the past Aequitas Vox has had many achievements world-wide as a group, but under a different Alias. We had attained several world/server firsts in a few other games such as: "TERA, Secret World, and World of Warcraft". Over all the progression we love to maintain that community feel within the guild.

Notable Achievements

• World of Warcraft (Top 50 raiding guild world-wide 2007-2009) [Alias - "Chosen"]
  • TERA Online (Top GvG Ranked Guild Spring 2012) [Alias - "Acumen"]
  • The Secret World (#1 PvE/PvP Guild World-wide Winter 2013) [Alias - "The Elysians"]

What do we offer?

• Laid back atmosphere while clearing the hardest content available
  • 150,000 credits in allowance for repairs
  • Free supplies for operations (Stims/Adrenals)
  • Free materials to craft high end gear
  • Life-long friendships =)

What are we looking for?

• Skillful Player
  • Knowledge of class and more
  • People who don't stand in junk
  • Must be able to make 2/3 raids a week
  • Must have a microphone
  • Must have Team Speak 3

How do I join?

• Join our forums, post under "SWTOR Recruitment"
  • Contact us in-game, or send me a message through forums
  • Post in this thread

In-game Character Contacts

Recruitment Officer - Nymueone

Adrinna

Heiland

Tayu

Sweettouch

Phileoh

Sira

Mannex

Sincerely,

Phileoh

Edited by Visante
Updating Recruitment Needs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for a PVE guild for my main, Ginntoki 55 Combat Sentinal. Have been playing since day one and he's pretty much as geared as I can get him doing the 55 HM flashpoints. I haven't parsed my self recently but HM flashpoints have never been a problem and I've held plenty of peoples hands through them.

I'm not that good at PVP, with the exception of GS I'm really good at playing scout.

I have at least one alt for each class and only have 2 stories left to do.

I've been playing MMOs since Everquest when I was like 12, before moving on the both EQ2 and WoW.

The only downside to note is I live in Alaska so my time zone is one hour behind west coast. Even if this makes it harder for me to join ops I would still enjoy a guild for dailies, FPs and live events.

The guild I'm in now is the one I joined before the game even went live, needless to say its a dead guild now. I miss the social part of the game being in a guild brings.

Well we are heavily reliant on our Team Speak community. Majority of us sit around for hours just chatting about. You are welcome to join up. Just contact one of us in-game or leave your contact info here, so I can reach you.

Looking for a PVE guild for my main, Ginntoki 55 Combat Sentinal. Have been playing since day one and he's pretty much as geared as I can get him doing the 55 HM flashpoints. I haven't parsed my self recently but HM flashpoints have never been a problem and I've held plenty of peoples hands through them.

IIRC, the best gear you can get from HMFP's at 55 is level 69 stuff. Certainly not a bad start for raiding in general, but for the current Hard Mode operations, you'll want at least a full augmented set of level 72 gear. You're probably at least geared enough for SM operations, so you can build up your Elite and Ultimate comms and get all your 72/78 mods and enhancements, maybe some Underworld drops from SM DF and DP.

As for the time zone, we've got people all over the place. I'm in Ohio (Eastern time), and we've got others in every other US time zone. Alaska's not too far off, and we've generally got at least a handful of people on throughout the day.

I joined Aequitas Vox in knowing that most guilds don't last. They run for a while, normally with no direction for a while. Then players drop and the guild falls apart. This guild has surprised me, it has invited me in, and the game has become so much more than just a game. It has become a community for me, one that I greatly appreciate. I have found many more friends, and when I would normally play for a few months then quit, this guild gives me many reasons to stay, Community, Friendship, Leadership, Direction, Help, and most importantly a place I feel I belong.

If your looking for friends, community, or End game content so you don't get bored. This is the guild for you!

Be seeing in game.

My in game name is Tayu

Hey I'm the HR person in the guild, and we are now recruiting a mdps or rdps for one of progression raid groups!!!! We want a player that's going to be reliable, and wanting to be part of the community that we have built up. We want a player that is going to be able to raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays, at 9pm pst time. Feel free to respond to this thread or to me personally in game, my name is nymueone.

Hope to you all in game

Ny

• 2 weeks later...
Hey I'm the HR person in the guild, and we are now recruiting a mdps or rdps for one of progression raid groups!!!! We want a player that's going to be reliable, and wanting to be part of the community that we have built up. We want a player that is going to be able to raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays, at 9pm pst time. Feel free to respond to this thread or to me personally in game, my name is nymueone.

Hope to you all in game

Ny

Hi there Ny,

I recently got back to the game after 2 years hiatus but I believe in my fast learning abilities and my past achievements to more than complement my (less-than stellar pve gear). Today would be day 3 and I already achieved level 55 last night. In the past, I have been part of a reputable top class hardcore pvp team that excelled and exploited (the good exploit) our class to be the top on the boards in every way shape and form and consistently, I was considered one of the best Vanguards in the server. (I have screenshots to provide). The timing you guys initiate the raids is perfect for me vs the other guilds I see here due to me being a pacific coast night owl and can even go on as late as 2-3am PST. I will be able and am happy to consider doing raiding (Reason why I'm applyinh) given my extensive pvp history, it's the reason why I am applying. I have done ops in the past and do have gears but its from lvl 50 gearing (I did gear up lvl 55 epics last night from tokens and such but that should be no problem). In any case I look forward to speaking to you more in game. Name is Luda and I'm a highly knowledgeable vanguard with past leadership skills.

I will reach out to you when I get home after work in 2 or so hours.

-Luda

Edited by Lucardes

I joined Aequitas Vox in knowing that most guilds don't last. They run for a while, normally with no direction for a while. Then players drop and the guild falls apart. This guild has surprised me, it has invited me in, and the game has become so much more than just a game. It has become a community for me, one that I greatly appreciate. I have found many more friends, and when I would normally play for a few months then quit, this guild gives me many reasons to stay, Community, Friendship, Leadership, Direction, Help, and most importantly a place I feel I belong.

If your looking for friends, community, or End game content so you don't get bored. This is the guild for you!

Be seeing in game.

My in game name is Tayu

This is great to hear! glad to hear that and I'm glad I'm applying at the right place :) really look forward to meet you all!

-Luda

Edited by Lucardes

• 1 month later...