Looking for lightsaber with a crystal on the hilt.

Startstriker

If this is posted in the wrong section I can only apologize I was going of where a previous thread with similar subject matters was posted.

This is a two part question which I have tried to find answers for but to no avail.

1. there is a lightsaber called the omenbringer's lightsaber and I was wondering where do you find/buy one?

2, are there any other lightsabrers that share a similar design? ( mostly looking for single bladed.)

Sorry in advance for cluttering up the forum with more junk.

Here See edit in previous post. Not sure if thats where you wanted the crystal though.

Thats the best link you'll find for the lightsaber itself. Fortunately, that particular model is still in game on the PvP vendor for REPUBLIC PLAYERS ONLY.

In answer to the OP: The PvP vendor is the only place you'll be able to find that saber model anymore, as it was retired by being a part of the Tionese/Columi/'Rakata line of gear.

EDIT: Upon doing a little more research, I found that out that you might be able to snag one from the Jedi Knight Classic Commendations vendor if you farm Nightmare Explosive Conflicts for the Dread Guard Main Hand Token. Unfortunately, there's no telling what the Imperial version looks like without trying to find it elsewhere on tor-fashion.com, or by going to the vendor itself.

Best place these days to go searching for a particular weapon or gear model is Tor-fashion.com. Do yourself and others a favor by spreading the word. As more and more people contribute, the more comprehensive the database itself will become.

Edited by Grimoir