Looking for a relaxed casual guild

bunkup

My friend and I are looking for a nice friendly relaxed guild to play with.

We started a Guild with other friends when swtor first started but they have all left leaving only the two of us, which has made it difficult to explore hm flash points or ops without pugging and neither of us like doing that.

We are on most days but work 12 hour shifts both days and nights so strict rules of attendance will be impossible to meet.

We really just want a social guild with friendly helpful players who don't mind us tagging along on flash points and ops to learn the ropes and hopefully become more of an asset to the guild.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to reply.

We are both 30+ if that helps to know.

You sound like just the people who would fit into our small, mature, casual guild - Tranquility - if you are on the Republic side of course. :)

We are currently recruiting some new members to form a 16 man ops team- we have 12 or 13 semi regular raiders and we regularly run SM ops on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings.

We generally get have a relaxed attitude to the game, are always available for help and have no requirements on attendance. If you would like to know more contact Garvik, Iyeesha, Wert'en or Evanagh in game for a chat and check out our website at http://www.tranquility-guild.org.

I hope you have already found what your looking for. If you haven't please get in touch. Daycrawlers.guildportal.com.

We are a casual mature community a lot of our guys do shift so there is normally opportunities to do HM 55 fp during the day and at night. We do alot of end game content as well. Its a friendly group.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.