The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Embargoed packs and reputation

Djed

Hi

I never had the luck of getting Revan's Mask to drop from the packs I bought. I also only reached Hero standing with Contraband so I can't buy it from the vendor.

I should be able to purchase any old items that are offered by vendors if I continue to purchase packs that are newer so I eventually can get Legend status. I cannot achieve that with Contraband, those packs are not for sale. You see my problem here. I'm stuck never getting Revan's Mask because I didn't purchase enough Contraband packs.

There should be only ONE reputation gain for Cartel Market stuff. The tokens we get, those are viable for all packs, reputation should be also.

I hope I made my point clear, feels like I didn't.

Regards

Djed

Hi

I never had the luck of getting Revan's Mask to drop from the packs I bought. I also only reached Hero standing with Contraband so I can't buy it from the vendor.

I should be able to purchase any old items that are offered by vendors if I continue to purchase packs that are newer so I eventually can get Legend status. I cannot achieve that with Contraband, those packs are not for sale. You see my problem here. I'm stuck never getting Revan's Mask because I didn't purchase enough Contraband packs.

There should be only ONE reputation gain for Cartel Market stuff. The tokens we get, those are viable for all packs, reputation should be also.

I hope I made my point clear, feels like I didn't.

Regards

Djed

I don't see the problem or point here. The Contraband packs are still on the market, they haven't all gotten embargoed yet. Plus the Shipment 1 packs are coming back for a limited time so you have a chance of getting Revan's Mask. And if that fails you can either buy the mask off the GTN or buy the Contraband packs off the GTN.