Mobs Evading in the Middle of Combat

MCaliban

I ran into a bug I've never experienced previously while running my dailies on Onicon and Makeb.

Three times tonight, while in the middle of combat with a group, the mob I was attacking would suddenly evade - the message would appear, they'd regain all their health, and they'd return to their idle standing animation. For a few seconds, I couldn't attack them, then they'd spot me and enter combat again.

1. This happened right at the spawn point. I play an IA and had started combat by sneaking behind them and using hidden blade.

2. The mob was both doing damage and taking damage normally previous to their bugging out.

3. The other mobs in the group continued to attack when this happened.

It's wasn't a huge problem, after resetting once, I was able to attack them again and kill them normally. Also, this happened only about three times during about five hours of playing.

Don't know about Oricon but this is common on Makeb where any group of mobs is near those maintenance droids that you can kill in one hit, if you don't kill that droid first the group of mobs can reset. I don't recall mobs such as this (weak mobs that aggro but don't attack) on Oricon but it's been a while since I've been there.