The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

what is this armor?

trentgg

The top looks like the lvl 40 PVP gear for Marauders called Furious Assault. Sith Combatant has the same look and is crafted by Synthweaving. Both have a skirt attached to the top, though....so it's not exact. Not sure what has that top without the bottom attached, hm.... Edited by blindxsecrets

The top looks like the lvl 40 PVP gear for Marauders called Furious Assault. Sith Combatant has the same look and is crafted by Synthweaving. Both have a skirt attached to the top, though....so it's not exact. Not sure what has that top without the bottom attached, hm....

i finally saw what you was talking about with the skirts!!! good grief that looks gawdy!! lol

i finally saw what you was talking about with the skirts!!! good grief that looks gawdy!! lol

Ugh, I know! I wish it was just the top part, but for some reason it has a weird attachment on it that appears where the skirt goes. No idea why since most tops don't have anything similar to it. I'd love to know if there was the top available without it, I'd be all over that! But if there is one, I don't know of it unfortunately.