Open World PVP on Oricon 11/30 7 PM Eastern

Joonman

Reddit link

Hi all, checking to see if there is interest in doing this again this weekend. I was not sure since people would be leveling with double xp weekend.

Like before this is an open world pvp between the pub and imp bases on Oricon. We are going for the pvp achievements for Oricon and the party jawa achievements. So bring your jawas if you got them.

If there is interest to do it again this week. I would like to move the location to the heroic area. Just before sanctuary. We can't pvp in sanctuary but we can fight in the areas down the stairs. The reason would be closer and we won't have to make the long trek from the bases. This would be somewhat like closer quarter fighting. Total chaos which I think would be fun. If it's too cramped we can move it back to the previous location.

So let me know and remember rednine on imp and Sithy'Mcfisto on pub will be there. Still don't have any pvp gear.

Remember to pop your partyjawas

And just answer some questions people ask me.

I'm not an employee of Bioware. I did not come up with this idea, I just posted it. I just like the game and I don't mind if I get killed in an open world situation. So if you see any of my toons running solo on Oricon feel free to attack me, I'll be sure to pop my jawa. My legacy "isgoingcommando"

Start time would be 7pm eastern.

also, last week we got the achievements to kill 30 Pub trooper NPCs after the pvp we may group up with pubs and do the same on the imp npcs on oricon.

Later folks.

Tl;dr: want pvp? On Oricon 11/39 @7pm eastern. Bring jawas.